Perfect for the curious mind where they can play and learn at the same time. Our activity felt book will help your little one to keep quiet and busy while seating in the car, waiting in the restaurant, visiting friends, etc. The book also encourage role play to interact with parents or other children. All our products are hand crafted and sewed with highest quality and is made of 100% cotton and felt. These materials are suitable for kids of all ages.
The format is (8,2"x 8,2") 20 * 20cm and the weight of the book is 200-400 grams (7-14 oz) what allows you to take it with you and distract the kid in any situation: on a walk, at home, on a visit, in transport, on a trip.
The Big Brother and Sister book feature a 20x20cm page and contain 3 pages, with comprehensively crafted in felt textile material. This lovely book let your young kids hours of fun and self-motivated skill development. How lovely to see kids mimic the ways parents take care of little baby.
There are also many activities to go with this book to help develop kid’s fine motor skills.
Age Recommendation: 0-5 years
Interaction on the books: Developing cognition, fine motor skill and sensory awareness.
- Content from international pre-school education experts.
- Base material and accessories to ensure safety for children.
- Books are sewn carefully with cotton thread that are durable, easy to wash during use
- Design aesthetics to help shape aesthetics and easily interact with books.
- European safety standards.
- Although we make every effort to photograph our items accurately, we cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual colours.
- As every single books are hand made, patterns of fabric used for background of pages in our quiet books may vary depending on the availability of fabric in stock. But be sure that the general colour scheme, colour of activity/sensory elements on pages, and book covers will remain the same as you see on pictures.
My daughter loved receiving this gift after the birth of our son. It's been a great way to discuss caring for the baby with her.